Tuesday, July 7, 2009

True Blood Fan Vid

A fan vid and performance dedicated to True Blood -the funniest thing I've see in a long time and the dog barking is the best..

mindfulmusic78 says : Inspired by the HBO vampire series Trueblood!

Nocturnal animals,my children of the moon
Hunters and cannibals,craving that sweet blood
Don't want to be alone,when your walking home
Cause they're coming out tonight x2
Witches casting voodoo,she'll put in her spell
One glass of Trueblood,could never quench this thirst of mine
Don't put me in the looney bin,I'll never make it out alive

And I don't think I 'll ever see the the sun
Starlights the only light I know
that's ok that's just how it goes
Your love for me is all I crave
Without you in my world,well
I'd rather die agian.......

Special guest appearnce made by Thunder!!!!!!!!


0 comments: