Wednesday, July 1, 2009

True Blood's Stephen Moyer on Anna Paquin: 'My Girl is Hardcore!'


From People Mag

A couple that boxes together, stays together?

At least, according to True Blood's Stephen Moyer – the brooding Brit who plays Southern vampire Bill Compton and throws punches with costar and real-life love Anna Paquin.

"When I was a boy I loved boxing," he tells Access DirecTV magazine in its July issue of his off-screen pastime. "And I've got Anna into it."

Of their love for the brutal hobby, Moyer adds, "I like the sport and she likes the blood. I'm like, 'Stop the fight, people are getting hurt, I can't bear it!' and she's going, 'Go on, hit 'em!' She loves it. She boxes too."

But can chivalrous vampire Bill beat telepathic cutie Suki in the ring?

"No way!" he says. "She won't stop until she's gnawed your stumps off. I tell you, my girl is hardcore."

More

1 comments:

callonmebill said...

Best picture, so handsome!