Sunday, July 26, 2009

Work it, Hookah: the 7 Best Lafayette GIFs !

Speaking of Camp Blood- Brian has collected the 7 best animate Lafayette gifs- you have to go here just because the page will make you laugh out loud

The 7 Best Lafayette GIFs!

Work it, Hookah!
I poked around the Internets for the best animated GIFs of our pill-popping, afghan-loving lord and savior, Lafayette Reynolds from True Blood (as played by the glorious Nelsan Ellis).

If you find more goodies, send 'em my way and I'll add to the pot! Feel free to snatch and repost at will.

Lafayette in action

http://campblood.org/Features/VideoLafayette.html

2 comments:

Rita said...

Love Lafayette,he dose such an awes-
ome job.I don't think any one else
can be Lafayette.

Anonymous said...

I am also a fan of Lafayette and am excited they kept him on... thanks for these gifs!