Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sookie Boook 10: Sookie book spoiler from Pam ??

Kristin Bauer (Pam) from True Blood reveals a little book spoiler in her latest True Blood interview.

Funny, since she says she doesn't read the books.
Read the entire recent Popwrap Interview HERE

PW: OK, so let me ask then, is there anything you would like to see happen for Pam?

Kristin: Well, Charlaine [Harris, author of the novels] tells me that in the latest book she sends Pam on a murder spree. She kicks off her pumps and goes mercenary, ripping people apart. Who knows if Alan will do that though.

Pam doesn't go on a murderous spree in book 9 ( but she does pick off some of Victor's vamps in from Dead to Worse May08) so is this book 10 reference? The only other thing I think maybe Charlaine could have been talking about was the new Sookie/ Pam short story that will be out next year ..

Let's also talk here about Pam fangtastic red sequined outfit (Is it really Disco night at Fangtasia ? and she got Eric to dress up like John Travolta ? )

Her outfit looks a lot like the Yves Saint Laurent jumpsuit featured here:

"Turn heads with this red sequin belted jumpsuit and make jaws drop with it's $5,500.00 price" tag.

See here

**I wish the actors would not discourage people (fans of True Blood ) from reading the books. If they don't want to read, fine.
Then say " I don't read them / haven't read all of them " but I know they are great !"

We knew MaryAnn was coming this season -did anyone expect what we've seen ?

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I totally did a double-take at this too!

**book spoiler alert**

But then I realized that Kristin Bauer was probably referring to 'From Dead To Worse'... specifically, the scene where Victor is chatting with Eric during Vegas vampire takeover. You know, when Pam apparently escapes Fangtasia and starts picking off vampires one by one?

If Charlaine Harris mentioned this to her while they were still shooting the first season, it would make sense.

Even so, I thought some VERY interesting things were hinted at in this interview. Thanks for posting, Dallas!

Sylvia said...

Yeah I agree with Meredith. I just started re-reading From Dead to Worse because I ripped through it so quickly the first time and when I to got that part about Pam killing off some of Victor's men I thought "wow, I would love to see that."

And yes, it was nice to read some of the hints this interview had to offer.
Gosh I just love Pam and Kristen Bauer seems to enjoy playing her as much as I enjoy watching her on screen.

Rita said...

I believe Kristen was talking about
From Dead To Worse,because Pam did
go after Victor's men.Just an error
the outfit Pam has on the material
i would think is around $20.00 a
yard plus thread,belting,and zipper
and since it has been a long time
since i did any sewing it being in
Calif. it might cost more i'll say
$300,00 to make.More Pam please!

Anonymous said...

Goodness...

Don't ANY of the show people read the books?! They all seem to brag about not reading them. True Blood would be so much better if more respect was shown for the books - I'm really not enjoying the show anymore, and it's because it's completely lost its direction, its focus.

" Dallas " said...

please please sign in or sign your posts...I do not want to make it mandatory.

I love both things but I do wish the actors wouldn't act like somehow being a book reader spoils enjoying the TV series

It just plain doesn't they are so different that they are just 2 separate things ( with commonalities) to love