Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ryan Kwanten Loves to Play Dumb

From People

The resident lothario of HBO's True Blood, Jason Stackhouse, isn't what you'd call a deep thinker, but the actor who plays him, Australian Ryan Kwanten, says assuming the role of such a glorious dimwit calls for some interesting acting techniques.

"I pride myself on my half-sentences, that's how I get by," he told PEOPLE with a laugh at Tuesday's grand opening of the Katsuya L.A. Live Restaurant at the Nokia Theater Complex. "It's always, dot-dot-dot after everything that I say, it just makes things easier. I've always loved the notion that stupidity won't kill you, it will just make you sweat. So, I think that Jason lives in this perpetual state of sweating."

But Kwanten, 32, stays mum on rumors that his take on Jason Stackhouse is based on our former president.

read on

1 comments:

Rita said...

I don't find Jason to be like George
Bush or any one else just the way
Jason is from the books he is that
good.And Ryan don't say never cause
that statement seems to come back
and bite you in the butt at some
time.