Wednesday, October 21, 2009

CW has picked up The Vampire Diaries for a full season

Good news for you fang-atics!

The CW has picked up The Vampire Diaries for a full season, according to Entertainment Weekly.

The series scored the network's best premiere ratings ever, and it seems like Twilight and True Blood lovers can't get enough of the hit show.

Thank goodness! We don't know what we'd do without Ian Somerhalder and company on Thursday nights!

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

http://x17online.com/celebrities/televisionthe_vampire_diaries_gets_picked_up_for_a_full_season-10212009.php

5 comments:

Unknown said...

omg i love vampire diaries!!! im waiting for the 7th episode to hurry up and come out!!! i love love love love it!!!
and cant wait for true blood season 3 next year!!! :D

" Dallas " said...

I'm so glad someone else is a fan !

Louisianagirl29 said...

I like it too! True Blood is way better but it's not that bad. I just don't like vampires that can come out during the day. It's just not right.

Rita said...

Well i must say i really did like
tonight's episode of Vampire Diaries
Dallas and Sharon will have to get
my son to do me Bones on dvd so i can
watch this it was really good.

Sharon said...

I tried again tonight since Bones was an oooold repeat. It just didn't snag my interest and I wandered off. Later though, since everything was a repeat tonight, my daughter and I continued on our 2nd season of Blood Ties. We got it in the mail last week. We really like the vampire Henry Fitzroy. I love the way they did his fangs.