Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Make This Happen, True Blood!!!

and of course, Perez has picked up on this ..

Right now, our head is filled with sweet, HAWT images of True Blood vamps Stephen Moyer and Alexander Skarsgård together…in bed!!!

And guess what?! We're not the only ones. Stephen is TOTALLY game!!!

Yes!

Stephen was recently asked about his delish Swedish costar and how he felt about working with him. This is what he said:

“Alex is a good friend of mine and a fantastic actor and I love working with Alex and I don’t get to do it as much as I would love to…You never know — whether they’ll stick Eric and Bill in bed together, I don’t know. But here’s hoping.”

Hoping and wishing and praying and dreaming!!!

Do it! Do it! Do it!

Who wouldn't want to see this happen?

http://perezhilton.com/2009-10-13-make-this-happen-true-blood

13 comments:

Kiki said...

*drool*

Kikinei said...

Bring it ON!!!!!

Rita said...

I think that is what was hinted at
in season #2 in the store when Eric
ask Bill if he like his hair,as in the books Eric talked about his Sire.

Unknown said...

Stephen Moyer just has this british sense humor for him to come up with something like that. His humor makes his interview more interesting!

Sharon said...

Sorry, guys, but I would NOT like to see this happen. I'm all for letting everyone do whomever and whatever they want, but I don't want to see my Eric in bed with another guy.

Joan said...

I know it was hinted at in the books that Eric was with his maker in that sense...but he didn't seem to like it. I don't for sure.

Rita said...

Sharon and Joan i sometimes don't
get all of what i want to say out
when i comment in the morning,i would
not like to see them together,would like to see them stay the same as they are now,but since we don't own
or write the show,but we can hope and
pray they are only kidding.

Selle Castaigneda said...

I would LOVE to see it. I'm not sure Stephen was serious or if he was playing off of Queen Sophie-Anne's encouragement for the two of them to **** each other and get it over with and she could watch, but I think it would be cool and very cutting edge TV. Bring it!

TeamEricSookie said...

It already happened: http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/TaflzRBy_1sewriNk1-4qw237942

*Snort* LMAO!! ;P

=^..^=

RFlatstone said...

Hey, I'm still waiting for the Pam/Sookie goodness! I can't believe the just skipped over that after after Dr. Ludwig did her thing. :(

Anonymous said...

I'm with Sharon, this would be awful! Terrible in fact.

Sharon said...

TeamEricSookie,

Why do I think that might be photoshopped. I've watched that dream sequence probably a hundred times (hear that, AB!), but I never noticed Bill there, looking like he didn't know what to do. Thank TPTB!

Jeniffer said...

noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! never!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY AGAINST ERIC/BILL AND ERIC/SOOKIE!!!!! I know in the books thy get tgether and probably will in true blood too but i totaly think Sookie is not enough for Eric, nor Bill!!! lol ! i think he needs a woman that can get him in line for her!!!!!