Wednesday, November 4, 2009

12 big-ass spoilers for True Blood season 3

From Scifiwire -these are ones we already know !

It'll be a while before HBO's True Blood comes back for its third season and we all find out what happened to Bill (Stephen Moyer). But if you can't wait that long, we talked to executive producer Alan Ball and writers Raelle Tucker and Alexander Woo, who probably told us more than they should have about what's going to happen:

We spoke to the writers before they participated in a panel at at the Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills, Calif. (Spoilers ahead!)

http://scifiwire.com/2009/11/12-big-ass-spoilers-for-t.php

3 comments:

Sharon said...

While I understand that it may be a bit soon for Sookie and Eric to get together, I find most of the news in this post disheartening. The one bit that sounds good is that the werewolves will appear like actual wolves, just like they do in the books. I hate it when they try to make them look like half-man, half-wolf creatures. Remember Oz in Buffy? How bad was that.

Rita said...

I agree with Sharon.

JerseyJennyW said...

Can't wait!

I will admit I'm a little so-so about these explanations. In some interviews they explain the addition/expansion/changes of characters by saying this is "True Blood" and not "The Sookie Stackhouse Show". Ok, that makes sense. So, what's this "since this show is through Sookie's eyes..."???

And I'm not sure exactly where they're going with it, but I don't like Sookie's shiny hands. Hearing others' thoughts is something internal and Sookie could pass for "human" in the books. It made her easier to identify with, I think. The shiny hands though...