Friday, November 20, 2009

Vampires, Vampires everywhere and not a drop ( of blood) to drink


Haha- this is New Moon release weekend. I think it's best if we just sit back and enjoy it !

Thanks to KMAC, who sent this, if you are a Twifan I hope you enjoy the weekend movie fare -otherwise, we all just need to be patient and supportive ..;-)

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON Movie Review


** maybe you could watch your TIVO Vampire Diaries,that show gets better every single week. If you've missed them you can watch the last two eps here: http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/the-vampire-diaries and a series marathon is coming in December.

7 comments:

Rita said...

Well i will see New Moon when it
comes out on DVD,Dallas!i blame you
for me watching Vampire Diaries now
because i can't miss it now,hope that came out right.

Selle Castaigneda said...

My daughter and I are going to attend New Moon at the first showing on Sunday morning. We've been planning to see it together for months.

Regarding Vampire Diaries, I DVR that show and always watch it. I enjoy it thoroughly, but dang, it sure has a lot of commercial breaks. Whew. Of course I fast-forward through those, but it breaks up the continuity and suspense. HBO's True Blood has me spoiled, I guess.

Lady Jane said...

hey sorry was in a hurry to go to work today...I forgot to sign my name to the email LOL KMAC are my initials.

" Dallas " said...

I will happily take credit for turning anyone on to VAMPDiaries -what a great show.

Yeah, well CW is not HBO its just basic cable not a premium channel.

I hope you guys who are seeing New Moon have a great time.

Sharon said...

My daughter and I plan to see New Moon on Dec 4th, our first day off together. But we are going to see the werewolves. We were disappointed in the Twilight movie and neither of us has any interest in the books.

Lady Jane said...

well my lovely cable provider doesn't carry the CW and I can't get it through the secondary company the put me in contact with. I'm sad. I want to watch that show too.

" Dallas " said...

They are free online ( legal) the last 2 episode are on the link i provided and the marathon is coming up so get someone to take the first ones for you -its worth the hassle