Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ausiello reports Meet Eric's new plaything

True Blood is giving Eric a new toy.

Actress-model Natasha Alam (The Bold and the Beautiful) is joining the season 3 cast in the potentially recurring role of Yvetta, Eric’s new dancer at Fangtasia, sources confirm to me exclusively.

Eric engages in a sexual relationship with his newest employee, which, if I’m not mistaken, is a flagrant violation of Fangtasia’s super-strict sexual harassment policy. (I made a funny.)

read on here

3 comments:

Rita said...

This will be very interesting.

Sharon said...

I'm kinda with you, Rita. I'm interested, but not excited about it. Maybe I'll get that way when I see how they interact. Like that scene in season 2 where Eric is taking blood from that girl in the hotel lobby. That was just lame.

Rita said...

Sharon yes i agree with you about
that scene it really was lame.