Monday, November 24, 2008

Loving True Blood in Dallas Blogtalk Radio: True Blood Season One Cliffhangers (Episode 1)

Topic: Season One Finale Cliffhangers



Ok-- I think I’m as ready as I’m going to be for the show tonight. I have a few cliffhanger clips as that's the topic of tonight’s show but I ain't doing the talking you guys are the call in # is (646) 929- 0825 (

It's a toll call so use your evening cell phone minutes.I will try to get to as many callers as I can
There is a free chat room if you don’t want to or can't call in and I’ll try to read what you guys are posting. When you call or chat tell people your TBwiki name so folks will recognize you.

The spoilers we will talk about are: FotS, Jessica, Bill and Sookie, Hoyt looking for a girlfriend, Sam and Tara - the clips will introduce the topic and then I’ll take calls and read chats try to talk about that subject don’t go off on an off -subject tangent. The show will be available tomorrow to listen to or podcast on iTunes. If you IM you can IM me at truebloodindallas@gtalk

I have never done this before (blogtalkradio- I have done a little real radio) so we will all be learning and remember I have a huge dashboard to manage with call lines , chat rooms, IMs and audio clips -so be patient as I learn to do this -- I'm sure it will get better every time we do it!

Please post this to other threads that you hang around on tonight ! We will decide how often and what nights we'd like to do this after Thanksgiving - I want to hear if you guys want to keep doing this and what topics we'd like to discuss for future shows.
Thanks- “Dallas “ truebloodindallas@gmail.com

0 comments: