Saturday, January 3, 2009

Here is my 2nd favorite Sookie Stackhouse book called 'Dead by Day'

You say ...What Dallas, Dead by Day ?? There is a book I've never heard of ??

This is the 2nd of the special Science Fiction Book Club special editions , this one was published in May of 2005 and includes Dead to the World and Dead as a Doornail- the first book in this special SFBC series is called Dead in Dixie ( it includes the first 3 books) and I wrote about it here

Look at Eric on the cover of DbD and then look at Bill on the cover of DiD book with the "blood wings " that make him look like an archangel. Haha
They are so funny and seem so wrong BUT I LOVE them ....

You can still find used ones around -they are my favorites and they are sitting on my desk right now ...

Dead by Day
By Charlaine Harris,
Published by Science Fiction Book Club, 2005
ISBN 0739453424
419 page

1 comments:

Keyse said...

I am so tempted to buy these books!