Monday, March 9, 2009

Charlaine leaks Season Two True Blood Premier date , is writing Sookie # 10 and talks Red Beans and Rice, Blogging and more

Charlaine posted on her blog this week and on her chat board some interesting tidbits. She is the first to leak the Season 2 premier date for True Blood ..so drum roll its..June 14th !

Straight from Duckpond herself:

The date for Season Two is definitely June 14th. I have that from Alan's assistant

Charlaine HarrisI don’t know if I’ve mentioned it before, but I also blog for my newsletter group, Femmes Fatales. (http://www.femmesfatalesauthors.com) I just posted a blog on that website, and I’m going to refer you to that blog.

Really, I haven’t done anything much this week. I’m working on Sookie 10, which so far remains unnamed. I’m editing stories as they come in for the next anthology Toni and I are putting together. I’m working every Wednesday in Lent at a soup luncheon, and I had to make six gallons of red beans & rice. It took hours. And hours. My sacrifice for Lent is working with other people, since it’s definitely an effort for me, even when I love the people. There’s a reason writers work by themselves.

You can read it all here :

http://www.charlaineharris.com/bb/bb_current.html

1 comments:

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Book 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great news! Thanks.