Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Who's the Hottest Canadian Actress on TV?

Yet another contest , you can VOTE for Anna Here

We're proud Americans here at The Hollywood Gossip, but let's face it, Canada is the best. We're not talking about our northward neighbor's pristine wilderness, universal health care or lack of gun violence, either. Props, though.

No, it's some of the fine exports from this great nation that have piqued our interest on this day ... and most days, to be honest. Some of the most beautiful females on Earth have been gracing our television sets in recent years.

There's no wrong answer in this poll, but we're curious what yours is: Who's the hottest Canadian actress on TV?

Let's meet some of the contenders:

Elisha Cuthbert
Shenae Grimes
Tricia Helfer
Evangeline Lilly
Anna Paquin
Cobie Smulders
Jillian Harris

3 comments:

RFlatstone said...

I'll throw in my vote for Tricia Helfer! I'm in mourning for BSG. I hope Caprica is worth watching.

Course, I can still see Tricia on Burn Notice!

Sorry. I know I was supposed to say Anna Paquin, but she'd be next on my lips ... er, list.

Sorry, that's because Evangeline Lilly was on the list, and after she got those lip injections ... eww.

I'm going to be the only one commenting, aren't I? I'm going to look like a pig, rating women. Great. Thanks, Dallas.

Anonymous said...

It's pretty funny Canada keeps claiming Anna Paquin. She does not identify as being Canadian - she says she's a Kiwi.

She left Canada when she was very young.

" Dallas " said...

hahha to both of you !
That's OK Flat!
I think she has enough fans ...

I have lived in TX all my life but I was still a native of the state I was born !

I would think she now a US citizen ? anyone know ?