Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Blood Copy Season 2 :A LESSON IN MODERN HISTORY

May 11th, 2009

Humans are not alone in this world. They never were.

While their ancestors were exploring New Worlds, founding countries and cities, pushing the boundaries of discoveries and progress, we were there. The history they teach their children, the stories of what came before, many vampires have seen it first hand. Participated in countless ways in what has been, as well as what will come to be.

In many ways, this planet has always belonged to us more than them. Our span reaching across eras, not the singular generations that make up one human’s brief life.

Of course, humans and vampires are not entirely different. Each of us was a human once. I, myself, was one until quite recently. And like other humans, I was curious about vampires, wanted to know as much as I could about them. I even thought I had made progress. Then I met a woman who gave me the chance to see it for real. A woman who, at my insistence, made me a vampire. She and I have since parted ways, but I will never be the same. I see the world quite differently. And I have decided it is time to share that vision.

This website will be a place for all, human and vampire alike, to see this ever-altering landscape. The era of humans and vampires. A time when the world begins to see vampires not as mere curiosity, but a visible part of the mainstream. Or perhaps at least less on the fringe of it than we were before. Just as we have changed and allowed humans to see our true selves, their world is changing too. In the end, I would like to believe this is a good thing for both parties. But only time will tell.

This site will cover all topics, good and bad. The ways vampires and humans learn to help each other, and the ways they seek to feast on each others blood. While my own voice will provide one point of view, in the end it is up to you readers, live and undead, to make your own judgments.

This era is not written yet. It is still coming to pass. And no creature on this Earth can say with certainty what this future holds.

http://bloodcopy.com/

0 comments: