Thursday, May 14, 2009

Blood Copy True Blood Season 2 :SPECTACLE

Great pains have been taken to try and convince humans they shouldn’t fear us. That the invention of Tru Blood assures that no vampire will ever again target a human for his source of sustenance. Fortunately, this is true in most cases. But some vampires have proven more stubborn with regards to their old habits, though in fairness, plenty of humans have developed a taste for our blood, as well.

The result is, although most have no reason to believe a vampire will harm them, some continue to be afraid. To see us as dangerous. Yet, as so often happens, this danger also opens the door to a kind of fascination. An interest in what vampires can do. An interest in how our abilities make us unique members of society, and how we are attempting to fit in despite them.

It’s little surprise then, that humans are making greater efforts to film us. Some of these are spectacle driven, depicting physical feats, some show how humans themselves have made alterations due to our existence. As I understand it, one television program has even been created starring a vampire character.

I look forward to seeing more and more of these as time goes on. I suppose I should say that these will help my attempts to witness the human vampire social experiment, but more because they somehow remind me of my own attempts to understand vampires through videos in my human days.

So I hope you’ll join me for this new entertainment.

P.S. You can also follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/AndrewBloodcopy. However, as with these posts, I only write them at night and time delay their delivery, so I can’t respond to direct messages.

http://bloodcopy.com/

0 comments: