Friday, May 8, 2009

True Blood Season 2 Blood Copy: My Final Entry

May 8th, 2009

may8th1

Andrew’s dead.

This is the only thing that will mark his passing. The only proof that the Andrew I used to know, the Andrew who was with me during one of the most incredible adventures of my entire life, when we learned that vampires lived among us, that he’s gone now, and he’s never coming back.

There’s a different Andrew in his place now. One that will never see the sun, will never get scared of growing old, one that will know better than I ever could how the revelation that vampires live among us will play out.

He’ll be seeing it as one of them.

Our meeting was very cordial. He thanked me for coming, even apologized for the unintended mystery surrounding his note. He simply intended for me to show up and ask that I hand Bloodcopy over to his keeping from now on.

He never directly told me not to try contacting him again. He didn’t have to. His old life is done now. And I’m a part of it.

Those of you following will probably notice some big changes to Bloodcopy starting next week. I’m interested in seeing them, too. Like you, I’m just another reader now.
- Roger

0 comments: