Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Write a review for 'Dead and Gone' and you might win a Charlaine Harris autographed book plate!

Thanks to Charlaine Harris and the wonderful DallasMC ( yes, we are confusing when we are together ;-)) we have two autographed book plates from Charlaine for your new copy of ' Dead and Gone '

To enter just send me a few lines of your review for the book and you will be entered to win the prize.

I also will but putting as many folks as possible on the radio show Monday night May 11th.

Email: True Blood in Dallas

5 comments:

Rose said...

Anxiously waiting for my copy to arrive in the mail. Hope that I get my review to you in time for the prize draw.

EiEi20 said...

What is the cutoff date? Limit on how much? I've got a lot to say.

:-)

" Dallas " said...

Write all you want ei! Ive asked for a couple of paragraphs for the show ..

Everyone can post their reviews here too !

send me a copy by email truebloodindallas@gmail.com

thanks

Bella said...

My review is here http://www.abibliophile.com/?p=418 I finally finished it DAG this morning, WOW!

" Dallas " said...

wonderful bella

send me an email if you'd like to call into the radio show monday night ..."D'