Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Anna Paquin Has a Good Bra

Anna Paquin insists she’s the best supported actress in Hollywood — thanks to her incredible bra.

The X-Men star, 26, thought she would have to be padded out to play a busty blonde barmaid in hit vampire drama True Blood, but has instead gained all the front she needs for her character with special lingerie.

“I have an incredibly good bra,” explains Anna. “They don’t give me a lot of clothes, but the ones they do are all designed to push, lift, accentuate. It’s the if-you’ve-got-it-flaunt-it method of costuming.

read on

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/187396/anna-paquin-has-a-good-bra

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Nothing against Anna Paquin's ability as an actress, but casting her as Sookie was not a good move. Sookie is supposed to be very pretty with a great figure, bodacious boobs and naturally blond hair. And no gap in her smile, nervous or otherwise. This is just one more example why someone else would have made a better Sookie.

callonmebill said...

Hard to find a great figured, natural blond, DD beauty and a capable actress too. Maybe Jessica Simpson would have been better for the part or....

I think Anna is great, she is all of the above except the DD and natural blond. Who is a natural blond past puberty these days anyway?

Sharon said...

I don't think Sookie of the books is a DD, more like a nice C. Anna is about an A. And, the thing that bothers me the most is her teeth. Everytime she smiles, it just jars me. Yes, I suppose that is superficial of me, but darn, it is so out of place. As for adult natural blonds, two of my three adult children are adult natural blonds. There are real ones out there. And the bleached hair is not really a problem for me. It looks good on her. I was just using it as one more example.

No, Jessica Simpson is not Sookie either. To be honest, I'm not that up on actresses, but I bet there are more out there who would have suited better. Just my opinion. I didn't even know who AP was until she became Sookie. But she is now, so I guess I'd better adjust!