Sunday, August 9, 2009

Loving True Blood in Dallas blog named one of THE best True Blood sites!

Thanks very much to Daemon'sTV for naming us one of the best True Blood websites ! We are honored ....

From Daemontv.com

Anyone who has ever come to Daemon's TV knows that we are truly huge fans of True Blood . Every week, we literally can't wait to watch the new episodes and our True Blood Reviews always attract some really great discussions.

As a service to our readers and our numerous visitors, we have decided to scour the interweb to find the truly best True Blood websites out there, so that you can check out all of the things that fans are saying out there about what we consider to be one of the best of TV shows EVER.

So, without further ado, in no particular order, here is a list of some of the best websites out there HERE

Loving True Blood in Dallas
is a pretty comprehensive resource on True Blood with wall to wall coverage. We particularly like the posts with the subtitles of every episode of season 2.

This was my response:

Thanks Daemonstv for mentioning the blog! I gotta say I think of Loving True Blood in Dallas as mainly a Sookie Stackhouse book site but I do enjoy covering the True Blood series.

We really aren't and don't want to be a slick Hollywood Fan site.

I'm also really 2 hours from Bon Temps (we make frequent trips to NW Louisiana with fans and friends) and of course, Dallas is THE fictional home for True Blood for Season 2 - so I hope we provide some fun and funky local flair and flavor. Click on 'Dallas' or 'Louisiana' in topics section of the blog to see what great local stuff we have!

I would highly recommend listening to my fan oriented Blogtalk radio shows (there are 30 past podcasts on blog and iTunes)and this season I am doing a Sunday night live post True Blood call-in blogtalk show called 'Talk Blood' -it's a riotous call-in /chat radio show ( 15 minutes after the show airs) that I co-host with my friend, the Twitter Sookie @SookieBonTemps.

The things that I love about LTBiD blog:

* True Blood Music Video of the Day (I've posted a new one every day for the past 250 days )
* True Blood/ Sookie Recipes, 35 and counting, I have some of the most fantastic recipes for foods mentioned in the Sookie Stackhouse books and True Blood TV show ( some are really from Charlaine Harris, the series author)
* Go Ask Dallas - I answer questions from blog fans, I recently helped the Arkansas Gazette do a big article on the building used this season as FotS, headquarters, SkyRose chapel whose architect and designer is a from Arkansas. (Which is also where Charlaine lives)

Just some fun, you can find most of the same stuff after a few days on all the sites.

I think in the crowded field of True Blood fan sites it's just finding a site that feels right for you.

Ya'll are always welcome in Dallas !

***We are grateful to SciFiGuy for also naming us last week as the place to go for True Blood information and earlier this season Phillyburbs ( Philadelphia blog) named us one of the best True Blood Twitters to follow.

Thanks again for noticing me ....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions!

I have to admit, if I want any Sookie Stackhouse news, this is always my first stop. I check the site at least once a day.

Anonymous said...

YaY, but of course!!! Your my #1!!! :D

Rita said...

I think you are the best,i get on
several times a day.I may not always
leave a comment but i always know
what is going on.

Anonymous said...

I would say you are the best. I no longer search the internet for information about the show and cast I just go to Loving True Blood in D.
If I want to laugh I go to Camp Blood.

TeamEricSookie said...

Way to go, Dallas! I always check your site before I check CNN or USA Today. :D

Please continue with your great blog and keep up the great work! Thanks much for all you do.

=^..^=