Monday, August 24, 2009

"True Blood" And Other HBO Shows Take Labor Day Break

Los Angeles, CA (CNS) - If fans of HBO favorites "True Blood," "Hung," and "Entourage" weren't planning on a Labor Day weekend getaway, they might want to now. The hit shows are taking a break themselves.

HBO announced that Sunday, September 6th, the day before Labor Day, "True Blood," "Hung," and "Entourage" will be taking a break. They'll resume their schedules the following week.

On Sunday, September 13th, "True Blood" and "Hung" will return with their season finales. "Entourage" will continue to premiere new episodes. Its season finale airs on Sunday, October 4th.

"True Blood" has continued earning record ratings, with last week's episode pulling 4.5 million viewers on Sunday night, and 11.4 million including DVR and HBO On Demand.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7016191681

2 comments:

datvamp said...

I'm actually kinda happy that they will not be showing a new episode. I am going away for Labor Day and I will enjoy my vacation knowing now that I am not missing on a new episode. I did this the last time (Fourth of July weekend)when they did not show a new episode I just download some of my favorite clips from True blood to my ipod so I could view it over my vacation.

" Dallas " said...

That's why they do it dat - great attitude and great suggestion about clips or how about re watching S1 or listening to TB Music !

There are also all the TB Goes to the movies videos you could rent if you just have to see the cast !