Friday, August 7, 2009

True Blood Ep 8 Video sneak previews

Oh ZINGGGGG, baby--
" don't use words you don't understand- don't use words I don't understand "


episode description

Sookie’s captivity takes an unexpected turn when Eric arrives to do his master’s bidding on the eve of the Fellowship’s lockdown. In Bon Temps, Sam finds himself in hot water after making a gruesome discovery at Merlotte’s, and Andy proves no help in coming to his defense. Sent home by Bill, Jessica and Hoyt learn that when it comes to sex, every time is the first time. Tara and Eggs devour a mysterious meal prepared by Maryann, with unexpected results. After Jason pays off his debt to the vampires, Godric looks to enlighten his more single-minded followers.

Yippeee



and

5 comments:

Louisianagirl29 said...

Thanks Dallas! That made my day!

PolarVamp said...

OMG LoveitloveitLoveit
Can't wait for Sunday
Thanks Dallas!

Anonymous said...

Lord I love my Viking!

Jasperann said...

Awww that makes me melt... "Don't use words I don't understand" He sure will though huh??? lol

mydoglikesbeer said...

I don't think Eric will EVER understand that word. He sure doesn't in the books.

Bill's the one who knows what that word means, and he's shown it with his actions in the books AND on the show.