Sunday, September 13, 2009

Most ‘superb' quotes from True Blood season 2


Gina at SeaCoastonline

Here are here top 10 list read all 50 HERE
Post your favorites and I"ll do a list!

10. Hoyt to Bill: “I don't know what you heard, but those were screams of pleasure.”


9. Sarah to Nan Flanagan: “I hate your hair.”


8. Sookie to Eric: “He's your maker isn't he?”
Eric replies: “Don't use words you don't understand.”
Sookie: “You have a lot of love for him.”
Eric: “Don't use words I don't understand.”


7. Eric, leaning down to kids: “Goodnight, tiny humans.”


6. Eric to Bill, about Sookie: “She was superb.”


5. Bill to Sookie, about Eric: “Don't be surprised if you feel some attraction to him … sexually.”


4. Sookie in bed with Eric: “There's love in you.”
Eric: “Only for Sookie.”
Eric: "This is the beginning."


3. Godric to Eric: “There are centuries of faith and love between us.”


2. Sookie: “Are you very afraid?”
Godric: “No.” (He laughs) “No. I'm full of joy.”


1. Godric: “A human with me at the end, and human tears; 2,000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God.”

3 comments:

Rita said...

A lot of wonderful moments there were
so many glad the top #10 were the ones i read.

Michele said...

#9 s/b Sarah to Steve

Jasperann said...

I always thought that Sarah was telling Steve that she hated his hair... Cause they were bickering..lol