Sunday, September 13, 2009

Talk Blood Ep.12 ' Beyond Here lies nothin', Join us for our special 2 hour long live finale show following True Blood tonight !


SPECIAL LIVE 2 HOUR SHOW !!! 9:30- 11:30 pm cst

Live TONIGHT: Come and 'Talk Blood' after True Blood airs tonight. Let's talk 11 "Beyond here lies nothing"

It's Sunday again! We've got a whole night of fun planned starting with the True Blood Season 2, Episode 12 the finale.

We are joined tonight by our guest reviewers Mark Blankenship from Huffington Post and Meredith Woerner from io9 and Buzz Reports from the HBO fan forum and the wiki!

And to make sure you keep the party going, be sure to join @TrueBloodDallas of Loving True Blood in Dallas and @SookieBonTemps because we're going to Talk Blood on True Blood live on Blog Talk Radio. Here's how tonight is going to flow:

* 8:00pm CDT / 9:00pm EDT: Watch True Blood with @SookieBonTemps who'll be tweeting live from Sookie's House of Horrors in Bon inTemps
* 9:oopm CDT / 10:00pm EDT: Tweet @SookieBonTemps and tell her what you thought of the show.
* 9:15pm CDT / 10:15pm EDT: Talk Blood after True Blood chatroom on Blog Talk Radio opens. Join us here.
* 9:30pm CDT / 11:30pm EDT: Talk Blood goes live! Join in the fun here or call in at 646.929.0825 and tell us what you thought of tonight's episode!

We hope you'll call in. And if you can't, tweet @SookieBonTemps who'll be reading and reacting to tweets LIVE!

Email 'Dallas' truebloodindallas@gmail or @TrueBloodDallas or @SookieBonTemps about the show or at talkblood@gmail.com

Click here tonight at 9:15 and join the chat and listen live to the show.

You can call in at 646. 929- 0825

coming coming come

10 comments:

Niki said...

omg finale!

Kimbel said...

I just was looking @ the picture of sookie and bill dancing and it looks like the same picture on the club dead book. Someone might have said this but i just noticed it.

Heather Warren said...

just watched the finale... I was really disappointed in it

Unknown said...

I have read a lot of comments regarding the finale and the haters all seem to be Eric fans. I am an Eric fan too but I understand that it's not "The Eric Show". Don't sweat it, I am certain there will be plenty of Eric next season.
Overall, the finale fulfilled my expectations and set up several interesting story lines for Season 3.

Lady Jane said...

Thank you so much for putting me on air tonight!

I love your show and I love all the fun we have on this show.

Hugs to you, and Sookie

Sylvia said...

I didn't like this episode and it has nothing to do with being an Eric fan.
I thought th episode was poorly put together and disjointed.
It had some great parts--everything Sam did was great and it was nice to finally see him confronting his adoptive parents and all but even that was too little, too late in my opinion.
There was so much filler in the last three episodes that I am seriously worried about what will come in season 3.

Lady Jane said...

Yea and you doing the show between seasons!!!

" Dallas " said...

as i said on the show - i thought it was nearly perfect in every way!

Rita said...

I am an Eric fan but i thought the
finale was good the Maryann and the
bull part was so very good and well done.Eric looked more scared of SA
part and the look on his face showed
he really didn't want to be there.
Bill and Sookie were great in the
dance part so all in all a very good
great episode.

Unknown said...

I think on the whole I prefer Season 1. I do wish ball stayed a bit more true to CH's books (not slavishly, but a bit more) and I hope Season 3 will bring the best parts of book 3 to the small screen. CH's material is so rich and exciting. When Ball adds the layers it becomes intoxicating but when he strays to far it just becomes outlandish camp.
I think the show is exceptionally well cast and I even liked ERW this week much more. I trust Ball. I hope he delivers again next year.