Sunday, January 3, 2010

True Blood’s New Werewolves

What the hell are we doing talking about True Blood, a vampire show, here on this werewolf site?! Well, good news werewolf fans, the third and upcoming season of True Blood is going to be more about the wolves and less about the vamps. So far they have two new were-cast members, the young Marshal Allman and the damn sexy Joe Manganiello.

Joe Manganiello: True Blood fans have been waiting ages to find out who Alan Ball would chose to the play the big role of werewolf Alcide. I have to say that Anna Paquin’s Sookie Stackhouse is just about the luckiest girl ever. Not only does the True Blood beauty get to play with Alex Skarsgård’s vampire Eric and Stephen Moyer’s vampire Bill, but now she gets a gorgeous werewolf, too!

form werewolves.com

5 comments:

BillohBill said...

Well Dallas, I would just like to ask Joe, where have you been all my life?!? WOW! My favorite show, now with the finest of male eye candy. I cannot wait to see him change into a Werewolf. Excellent casting again, on TB's part. I see a Howlin' Hootchie T Shirt in my future! Happy New Year TBers!

Rita said...

At first i couldn't think of hardly
any one to play Alcide but i think
that they got it right.

Sharon said...

He looks like a pretty good Alcide to me! Imagine him at 6'5" standing next to our AS. I hope my heart holds out!

Rita said...

Sharon! first off Happy New Year!
well let us both hope that our heart
holds out.

Sharon said...

Happy new year to you, also, Rita. Let's hope our AS has a great year also so we can see him in lots of stuff!