Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If I Could Have Anything in the World For Valentine’s Day, It Would Be Alexander Skarsgard…


Ah, the day of love and romance is upon us again. But Valentine’s Day isn’t all about candlelit dinners with your BF – it’s about celebrating yourself – and your girlfriends – as well. So be good to your besties this V-Day, especially if they’re flying solo on Feb. 14. Yeah, your girls are single and ready to mingle – but still, essentially, alone – which is why they deserve presents more than most! But before you start feeling morose that you’re unattached this year, check out the gift that keeps on giving: True Blood’s Alexander Skarsgard naked in a bathtub. Just TRY and feel gloomy about not having a valentine after checking out this photo (above) – it’s impossible!

  • What to Get Your Inner Freak. Download some Sade or Robin Thicke onto this bad boy and get yourself in the mood. Did I say for love? No I didn’t.
  • What to Get Your Type-A BFF. A perfect way to make sure your bestie is always available when you need her to be. And look – it’s pink!
  • What to Get A Closet Jersey Girl. Try THIS tan on for size. Healthy, natural and will get you looking way more natural that Snooki and her girl J-Woww.
read on from Hollywood life

2 comments:

Sharon said...

HOT DAMN! I wonder if I could talk my husband into letting me hang this picture.

Rita said...

Sharon! i think Dallas is trying to
give me a heart attack and believe me i have enough problems as it is.
And i would not even ask i would just
hang it up any way.HAHA