Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More great documents- scripts and texts from True Blood episodes

Are you trying to figure out what they say in a particular scene ? I know we do all the time on the wiki chat thread so I've created and posted word docs of the "closed captioning " text for the episodes 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
I also have episode 7 for those wiki-folks who are in honor of Eric learning to speak Swedish during the show hiatus. ha!

You can find them as well as a full transcript of episode 1.

Go here

Closed Captioning Ep 12

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does Wric say in Swedish at the end? I'm quite curious

Anonymous said...

Eric, I mean

" Dallas " said...

all of the Eric's Swedish quote translations and more Swedish goodies are here :
http://lovingtruebloodindallas.blogspot.com/search/label/Swedish
(click on Swedish in topics )