Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It’s all about the bad boy vampire swexiness

I think you guys will like what ohthatgirl blogs today about Alex/Eric including linking to "the milkshake song " and coining the new term swexiness- that's just right for Alex/Eric.

Eeny Meany Miney Mo



I’ve been having a quiet internal debate if I am infatuated with Alexander Skarsgård, the character he plays on "True Blood", Eric Northman, or the book version of the character the HBO series is based upon.

I have a thing for tall, athletically built former Marines (I’m married to one after all) so Alex is definitely my type. After watching him in “Generation Kill” today I can honestly say, it’s a toss up, Alexander is fine but...Eric is my Edward. *swoon*

It’s all about the bad boy vampire swexiness (equal combo of swagger and sex appeal) but I like a man that’s down to earth and doesn’t take himself too seriously...it brings all the girls to the yard.

The debate wages on.http://whatthatgirlblogs.blogspot.com/2008/12/eeny-meany.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm currently reading book 4 and am LOVING Eric. He's so freakin' hot!

ohthatgirl said...

LOL! Thanks for the shout out. ;O)

Anonymous said...

Its funny how you compare him to Edward...as I did too.