Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sookie Stackhouse book's dedications, acknowledgments and prologues ( bk 1 & 2)

Here are the dedications and prologues from Dead Until Dark and Living Dead in Dallas.

Dead Until Dark
My thanks and appreciation go to the people who thought this book was a good idea-Dean James, Toni L. P. Kelner and Gary and Susan Nowlin

Living Dead in Dallas
This book is dedicated to all the people who told me they enjoyed Dead Until Dark.
Thanks for the encouragement.

My thanks go to Patsy Asher of Remember the Alibi in San Antonio, Texas; Chloe Green of Dallas; and the helpful cyber-friends I've made on Dorothy L, who answered all my questions promptly and enthusiastically. I have the greatest job in the world.

Introducing the all-new Southern vampire mystery series.

Sookie Stackhouse is just a small-time cocktail waitress in small-time Louisiana. Until the vampire of her dreams walks into her life-and one of her coworkers checks out . . .

Maybe having a vampire for a boyfriend isn't such a bright idea.

0 comments: