Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Posting comments -please log in !

Please, please take the time to sign in to comment. I so enjoy the comments and we've been having some amazing discussions on some of the post threads but it gets a little ridiculous when we are saying "I agree with anony 1"

You can now sign in with Google, Yahoo, AIM or OpenID account.

I think once you sign in, the site will remember you and you wont have to log in every time.

If you don't have OpenID its pretty cool and so easy ...

I just want to be able for us to talk to each other and it's hard when we only see anonymous ..

Thanks " Dallas "

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!

Sorry, I don't have an account with any of those - and I've been staying anonymous on the internet for a while because of a real life stalker. I can understand it's annoying, but I really don't like having my identity everywhere (even with fake names online in the past I've been tracked down).

My problem is, I can't help myself - I have a crazy compulsion to post everywhere!!

" Dallas " said...

Well that's too bad I think you'd be surprised and maybe like OpenID

How about you make up a LTBinDallas name and just type it in your first line so we know when it's you ...
Call yourself firefly or vamplover or something !

thanks "D"

torig0910 said...

Well I got myself logged onto Google and it was very easy. I'll never post again as an anonymous. ;-)

" Dallas " said...

Well look at youthere Torig !

Welcome aboard..it also helps me if you ever email me and I know who you are !
Thanks, "D"

Seaside Vamp said...

Dallas,
I love love love this blog.I check it 3 or 4(sometimes more) times a day. There so many yummy tid bits. It holds me over til season 2 or book 9 comes out. Thanks for devotion! ;)

" Dallas " said...

Thanks Seaside
It's truly my pleasure !
Glad you like it !