Tuesday, June 2, 2009

True Blood Fangtasia Craft challenge


This is the one group of True Blood fans that I've wanted to do a Blogtalk show on and haven't yet...
the True Blood Crafters ..

The craft challenge was:
Craft Portion: Create a project that screams “Fangtasia,“!
Comment Portion: Would you go there? What would you expect to see there? Let your imagination run wild! This is Fangtasia we are talking about here!

See more here

If you are part of a True Blood craft group I'd like to hear from you
Truebloodindallas@gmail.com

3 comments:

PopCultureNerd said...

My friend and I recreate the costumes & sew them from scratch! You should do a show about costumers :)

" Dallas " said...

please email me !

Laura said...

Here's the link to the group, I'm involved in: Twilight Tuesday It started as a Twilight craft challenge group and has branched out to include the Sookie Stackhouse series.

And I'm glad you enjoyed my Fangtasia postcard I created. Thanks for posting it. :)

Laura