Sunday, July 12, 2009

True Blood Playlist - Episode 2.04 'Shake and Fingerpop'

Playlist: True Blood - Episode 2.04

1. "Beni Beni (Acoustic)" - Niyaz: Tara informs MaryAnn she's moving in w/ Sookie

2. "Wrong Path" - Stock music from 5 Alarm Music: discussing Miss Jeanette's autopsy

3. "Walkin' in the Shadow of the Blues" - Little Charlie & the Nightcats: Tara checks in on Lafayette

4. "Rhythm Bound" - Steve Byers (via HDMUSICNOW): Sookie finds out Sam is leaving through Terry

5. "Louisiana Hot Sauce" - Sammy Kershaw: Jason fantasizes Sarah dancing

6. "Nowhere to Go" - Stock music from Black Toast Music: Sam cuts Andy off at the bar

7. "Shake and Fingerpop" - Junior Walker: Sam shows up at Tara's birthday party

8. "Dig" - Headbone ft Tense Young Man: Tara's birthday party revs up

9. "Wellness Farm" - Saafi Brothers (from album Midnight Children): Bill & Sookie check into hotel

10. "The Duel With The Skeleton" - Bernard Herrmann (From The 7th Voyage of Sinbad - YouTube): Lafayette watches TV/Eric at window

11. "Finale" (From The 7th Voyage of Sinbad) - Bernard Herrmann: Lafayette feasts on Eric's blood

12. "Watch My Mouth" - Cazwell: Lafayette dances after Eric's blood takes affect

13. "Aqua Dub" - Peyote Sound System: Bill & Eric talk in the hotel lobby

14. "Dig" (reprise) - Headbone ft Tense Young Man - closing credits

Thanks to the lovely http://drakelelane.blogspot.com/ for staying on top of these

10 comments:

Veronica said...

Who's the artist that sings "dig deep down below"??
Thanks! ;)

Orelinde_03 said...

I am loving that song too: "dig deep down below" I am having a difficult time getting it on i-tunes.

I am also having a difficult time finding the name of the artist too.

Louisianagirl29 said...

I love seeing Tara dance, she is an awesome dancer. Sorry I missed your show last night Dallas. The episode was so good I had to watch it again. I'm about to listen to it right now before my daughter wakes up.

Shawn Anderson said...

hey, I don't mind you cutting and pasting my work (as I compile these to share) but can I at least get a link back at the end of these if you can remember to. thanks!

Unknown said...

There was another electronic type song that played at Tara's party... Does anyone know the artist and name of that song? It was the one after junior walker- shake and fingerpop.

Unknown said...

Is that the same song when Tara and Eggs are heading up the stairs at her party? I am looking for the name of that also.

Unknown said...

Nevermind...the song I was looking for is apparently a different one than what everyone else is after. The one I wanted (and finally found) was "The Forgotten People" by Thievery Corporation. It was the song playing as Eggs and Tara went up the stairs to do the deed. lol

Unknown said...

WOOT WOOT!!! Thanks Shayna! Can you tell me where you found the DL?

Unknown said...

Shayna, I got it! That was the song I was looking for! Thanks SO much!

Jude Groove said...

thanks for the "forgotten people" !!!!