Monday, August 31, 2009

Anna Paquin Covers Nylon Magazine " Vampires, duh !



Anna Paquin covers the September issue of Nylon magazine. She's wearing a vest by Diesel and a Dolce and Gabbana skirt in the photograph above.You can see more of the photos here on Nylon's website. Anna Paquin stars in HBO's steamy vampire series, True Blood, which has featured a number of nude scenes. Anna told Nylon that she doesn't think a nude body is "particularly shocking or interesting."

On her Nude Scenes: "I don't think a naked body is particularly shocking or interesting... It's not the culture I was raised in. I was not brought up in the United States. I don't share the [attitude] that you can have graphic violence, but - God forbid � you see someone's nipples."

On Going Blonde for Sookie: "I don't look like a Barbie doll, and probably never will. People are incredibly literal in how they view you. You have dark hair and pale skin? You must be brooding. The second you dye your hair blonde and get a spray tan, people treat you as if you're a bit stupider and happier. Suddenly, it's like you're hot and sexy."

On TV Acting: "It never occurred to me that one form of acting was better than another. I think if you approach your career like that you're limiting yourself to a very boring path. For me, it's about the material."
Here is a behind-the-scenes video from the photo shoot and interview. Take a look.

4 comments:

JillieJo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I find the gap between her teeth very distracting everytime I see her on 'True Blood'. It could be because I was brought up in the United States and have good dental insurance.:)

C said...

Let's hope we don't end up with socialized medicine and have teeth like the English.

" Dallas " said...

We should be so lucky in this country as to have affordable healthcare for every citizen.