Monday, August 31, 2009

True Blood : Andys' Paper Doll it's Jason !

Why only ONE True Blood doll this week?

I wonder if you're here because you followed the link from my True Blood paper doll site... wondering why on Earth I only have ONE doll this week? Are you one of these people? Well if you are... this post is for YOU!

Believe-it-or-not a lot of work goes into making these dolls. Well, it's kind of not "work" because I enjoy it sooo much, but I call it "work" because it's part of my list of weekly responsibilities. I also don't make any income from all the work I put into these babies... unless I receive a generous contribution from a fellow True Blood fan, or fan of my artwork. This is not a plug for you to make a donation, but this guy needs to concentrate on earning a living, too! ;)

So why Jason this week? Well, besides the fact that I've been enjoying Jason's character much more recently... I had his sketch ready for a while. This past week was also a bit of a "crunch" for me, and I haven't had as much time to devote to making True Blood babies... so the choice was practically made for me.

Now some of you may be miffed that you haven't seen an Eric paper doll yet. True, Eric is a devilish slice of heaven and a major character on the show. Also true that there is only ONE more episode of True Blood this season! *gasp* So.... you know what? You guessed it: Eric will be making his appearance here with the season finale. You know what they say: "Save the best for last". (Well, Bill is "my best" ...but I'm not going to get into that here.)

BTW- I will have some special paper doll goodness posted next week, even tho True Blood will be on break. So check back next week to see what I'm talking about.

Thanks again to all of you who follow my art, help to promote my work, and *most importantly* enjoy playing with these dolls! It's a labor of love for me, and I'm seriously tickled to death that they are such a hit with people.

THANK YOU!
http://andytoday.blogspot.com/2009/08/why-only-one-true-blood-doll-this-week.html

TB-Jason

3 comments:

Rita said...

Thank You Andy for the paper dolls
they are great.

TeamEricSookie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TeamEricSookie said...

Great job, as usual Andy! Thank you.

Now I'm also going to find pics of a raw ribeye steak and an eggplant to re-enact scenes from Epi 1x04 when Jason overdosed on the V. LMAO! ;P

=^..^=