Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Vampire Corn Mazes

OK, when there is a True Blood Corn maze I will officially think we've really jumped the Sook( shark)

The Twilight sequel, New Moon, doesn’t hit theaters until November, but that hasn’t stopped Utah from cutting cornfields into a Twilight maze in honor of the new movie.

Black Island Farms, Utah, has dedicated 24 acres of land to the Twilight maze, which is perhaps just a physically-large marketing ploy. Consisting of two separate maze patterns, Team Edward and Team Jacob, it lets screaming girls get lost in the hair and face of their favorite vampire (maybe they’ll stay there?).

http://blastmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/CornMazeSPL124294001.jpg

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you enlarge it?

Rita said...

I was thinking the same thing,you can't see the pic in the corn maze.

Unknown said...

I just found the farm's website:
http://www.blackislandfarms.com/maize.php
It show a better picture.

Sharon said...

Renee,

Thanks for the link. That is pretty amazing (get it?). I guess that was kind of corny! Stop me! I hope they got paid for doing that.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dallas,
I'll be one of those girls and that I'M SURE AS HELL GOING TO GET OUT ! I need to watch that movie in Nov. !