Monday, September 7, 2009

‘True Blood’ star stakes claim


True Blood” star Rutina Wesley says it’s not easy playing Tara Thornton, the orgy-attending, organ-devouring spellbound buddy in Alan Ball’s bloody good HBO vampire hit.

“I open up the script and there’s orgies and things going on and I’m like, ‘You want me to do what? In the freezing cold? With the contact lenses again?’ But then I figure, it’s for the theater, it’s for the cause, and you just do it and the reward comes when you see the show and say, ‘Oh my gosh, it all comes together!’ ”

Wesley was in town this past weekend - courtesy of the RCN cable company - to promote the “True Blood” season finale Sunday night and an RCN- Red Cross “True Blood” blood drive Sept. 17 at Boston University’s Hillel House .

read on

1 comments:

Mirela Ctin said...

did you see this?
http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/archive/2009/09/07/alexander_skarsgard_evan_rachel_wood_dating.php